At this time, wearing a mask is optional if you are healthy. If you are “getting over” or have been exposed to anyone with any contagious illness, I ask that you wear a mask. If you think you are “coming down with” any illness, I ask that you contact me ASAP.
As usual, I will continue my policies of thoroughly disinfecting all contact surfaces and tools used in my office and thoroughly washing my hands and arms before and after every session. I will not be wearing a mask unless you let me know that you prefer I wear a mask.
Below you will find what you can expect at your next appointment:
- The building is locked 24/7. I will let you in just a minute prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please text me if you are running late and will arrive late to your appointment.
- If you or anyone that you live with or anyone that you have been in contact with have recently experienced ANY symptoms of illness (fever, cough, body aches, sore throat, loss of smell/taste) and/or you have a temperature of 99.1 or higher, I ask that you cancel, stay home, and reschedule your appointment.
- If you think that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms, DO NOT COME IN UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT. If you receive a positive test result, please contact me immediately.
- When you enter the building, wearing a mask is optional and please consider washing your hands thoroughly or using hand sanitizer.
- Maintain respectful social distancing.
- Only customers scheduled for a service may enter the building, no friends or family members may accompany you.
- Wear a mask if you are in an at-risk group or immunocompromised.
- To keep our air clean, I have a Coway Airmega air purifier with true HEPA and honeycomb filters. This system combines a pre-filter, an improved honeycomb activated carbon filter, and a true HEPA filter for Coway’s most advanced clean.
Marine Street Wellness Center Building:
- The building is locked 24/7. When you arrive for your appointments, please text me. I will let you in just a minute or 2 prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
- As usual, a full, deep cleaning is performed once a week.
- When possible, please maintain respectful social distancing.
Information on this pandemic is constantly changing, should the City of Boulder’s policies change I will shift my practices accordingly. I have put a lot of thought into my policies and procedures and I want you to know that our health is my first priority. Together, we will follow the best practices for worksites, employees and to protect customers. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for being a loyal customer, I appreciate you, your support, and your patience while we figure things out.