As usual, I will continue my policies of thoroughly disinfecting all contact surfaces and tools used in my office and thoroughly washing my hands and arms before and after every session. At this time, I will wear a mask for all appointments.
Below you will find what you can expect at your next appointment:
- The building is locked 24/7. When you arrive for your appointment, please text me. I will let you in just a minute prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- If you or anyone that you live with or anyone that you have been in contact with have recently experienced ANY symptoms of illness (fever, cough, body aches, sore throat, loss of smell/taste) and/or you have a temperature of 99.1 or higher, I ask that you cancel, stay home, and reschedule your appointment. Then please contact your Doctor and plan to self-quarantine for 14 days, and at least 5 days past your last signs of symptoms.
- If you ever think that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms, DO NOT COME IN UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT. If you receive a positive test result, please contact me immediately.
- When you enter the building, please proceed to the sink to wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times when possible.
- Only customers scheduled for a service may enter the building, no friends or family members may accompany you. Waiting inside the building is prohibited at this time.
- Stay home or wear a mask if you are in an at-risk group.
- To keep our air clean, I have a Coway Airmega air purifier with true HEPA and honeycomb filters. This system combines a pre-filter, an improved honeycomb activated carbon filter, and a true HEPA filter for Coway’s most advanced clean yet.
Marine Street Wellness Center Building:
- The building is locked 24/7. When you arrive for your appointments, please text me. I will let you in just a minute or 2 prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- There will be hand sanitizer by the front door.
- As usual, a full, deep cleaning is performed once a week.
- When possible, please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet. Respect for all.
Information on this pandemic is constantly changing, should the City of Boulder’s policies change I will shift my practices accordingly. I have put a lot of thought into my policies and procedures and I want you to know that our health is my first priority. Together, we will follow the best practices for worksites, employees and to protect customers. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for being a loyal customer, I appreciate you, your support, and your patience while we figure things out.