As usual, I will continue my policies of thoroughly disinfecting all contact surfaces and tools used in my office and thoroughly washing my hands before and after every session. Gloves are not required, but as usual thorough hand and forearm (above the elbow) washing after each session is required. Non-Medical Masks – Nose & mouth coverings are required for both therapist and customers for the entire service, no exceptions. Bring your personal mask and wash your hands upon entering the building.
- You must wear your mask properly, it must cover BOTH your nose and mouth during your entire session, even when you are facedown.
Below you will find what you can expect at your next appointments:
- Non-Medical Masks – NOSE & MOUTH coverings are required for both therapist and customers for the entire service. Yes, even when you are facedown, in the face cradle. If unable to do so, DORA recommends then not providing services or changing the service to accommodate, ie: supine/face up for the entire session (with masks). Bring your own mask, they are required in all public places in Boulder County.
- If you or anyone that you live with or anyone that you have been in contact with have recently experienced ANY symptoms of illness (fever, cough, body aches, sore throat, loss of smell/taste) and/or you have a temperature of 99.1 or higher, I ask that you cancel, stay home, and reschedule your appointment. Then please contact your Doctor and plan to self-quarantine for 14 days, and at least 5 days past your last signs of symptoms.
- If you ever think that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms, DO NOT COME IN UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT. If you receive a positive test result, please contact me immediately.
- When you arrive for your appointments, please wait in your car and text me. I will let you in just a minute prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- When you enter the building, please immediately proceed to the sink to wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer. After cleaning your hands, I ask that you do NOT touch your mobile phone, tablet, computer, etc. until you have left the building. And, please do not touch your face.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Only customers scheduled for a service may enter the building, no friends or family members may accompany you. Waiting inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- While I would love to see you all, it is important to remember that the more of us that stay home the better.
- Stay home if you are in an at-risk group or you are uncomfortable with coming in at this time.
- To keep our air clean, I have a Coway Airmega air purifier with true HEPA and honeycomb filters. This system combines a pre-filter, an improved honeycomb activated carbon filter, and a true HEPA filter for Coway’s most advanced clean yet.
Marine Street Wellness Center Building:
- There will be hand sanitizer or wipes by the front door.
- Contact surfaces are disinfected with a Clorox solution regularly (all bathroom surfaces, handles of sinks, toilets, all doors and railings, etc.).
- As usual, a full, deep cleaning is performed once a week.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times and while visiting the Wellness Center.
Information on this pandemic is constantly changing, should the City of Boulder’s policies change I will shift my practices accordingly. I have put a lot of thought into my policies and procedures and I want you to know that our health is my first priority. Together, we will follow the best practices for worksites, employees and to protect customers. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for being a loyal customer, I appreciate you, your support, and your patience while we figure things out.